Thursday 26 February 2009

"The North (M1)"

I've got a week off work in March and whilst im going to visit my friend Sam in Sheffield, i fancied something different other than train or coach.

I'll be leaving on the Monday with a week's supply of clothes and some food, walking up to the dual carriageway that heads North and holding a sign saying "M1 , The North".

If all goes well i should be in Sheffield preferably on Monday, perhaps Tuesday.
I've never hitch-hiked before, and i know it's especially hard to do in the UK, but I'm all up for trying.

Once in Sheffield i shall be staying until Saturday and heading over on the 24th to the Just For Kicks Manchester gig so i will probably see you there!

Bon Voyage.
Sant.

2 comments:

Omar said...

Bro, its gr88 so far. I'll be eagerly waiting to read about the South America thing. And have to admit, Im totally jealous about it. Anyways wish u all the best about the cam n everything. I'll be keeping my eyes on this one ma88.

Sant said...

thanks mann