Friday 30 October 2009

bye, bye USA!

I came into this town as a stranger, and i'm walking out with a handful of friends who are just amazing, from day one it was so easy to meet people, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I'm so glad i chose to visit Jon in New Castle rather than visit California or the Rockies as a tourist, this has been such a good experience and have made many friends for life.

I'd like to thank once again, those who have helped me out in any way, Jon you've put up with me for a whole month that can't have been easy, ha ha thanks man you're great! Steve and Donovan your place is where it's at thanks for letting me stay all those nights! I'll be back one day, i'd like to see a bit more of the USA and maybe the return trip will be in the form of a road trip, whatever it is i will definitely stop by New Castle, Indiana. I'll try my best to keep in touch with everyone, the next few months i might not so much as i'll be backpacking but once i settle down somewhere you'll all hear from me.


I hope you guys get your skate park, and that the skate scene here just keeps on going for many years to come, you guys have heart and that really shows, it's so easy to just have a good time!

I'm on my way to Indianapolis now, hopefully catch a train to Chicago and be in Mexico by Sunday evening, i'll update this again once I'm there.

Thank you everyone for everything!

Santiago.

"Wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere,
Underneath my being is a road that disappeared."

"Guaranteed" by Eddie Vedder.

No comments: