Monday 13 September 2010

It seems ridiculous that it's mid-September already, it seems only yesterday i was on a lonely road in South America hoping that the next car will be driven by better person than the two hundred odd that have just sped right past me as if i was invisible. Eventually that kind person would come, and things would move on a little further on down the line. Thing are well on track now and this full-time job is putting enough pennies in the pot for things to get done. I've paid a ridiculous amount of money to insure the car so i can now drive it with my provisional licence, in a few weeks hopefully i'll be good enough to pass my test and gain that little bit more freedom. I'm planning a week off work to celebrate and just go somewhere, perhaps north Wales or southern France, i've not yet decided. I'm going to be buying a state of the art professional video camera aswell and resusitate one of my favourite hobbies, and with enough determination turn it into something a bit more economically sustainable

No comments: