Thursday 9 August 2012

First music video!

Thing are coming together nicely on the video front and this week i have finished two of my most recent projects. As you have probably seen i filmed a wedding video and upon receiving the final product the clients were very happy and very grateful with the DVD that shall now be one of the memories and treasures from their special day.

I also finished a music video for In Tyler We Trust. I was fortunate enough to be filming such a talented group of musician and wasn't quite sure what to expect from the footage being my first music video shoot. I was stoked to see the final result. Dale did and fantastic job editing the footage and his ideas gave the video a rad storyline too!

In Tyler We Trust - Watch Me Fall [Official Music Video]

Let us know what you think, post a comment either on here or on the video's youtube page!

That's all for now! my fisheye is hopefully being returned to me within the next couple of weeks after an extremely expensive scratch repair job, which i am pleased to say was rightfully paid for by the camera insurance. So as soon as that's back we're back on filming the skate video, with maybe a trip to Barcelona in a couple of months time!

Thanks for reading,

Santiago

No comments: