Thursday 18 February 2010

From the ground up

Living life here has been undoubtedly more expensive than if i had carried on hitch-hiking down south, and now that the bank account is lacking a few zeros, i decided it was time to make a CV and start looking for a job...so i did just that. I found a neat job teaching spanish to english speaking foreigners, the pay is not bad and by doing it i will learn more spanish myself - there is always room for improvement! If all goes well i should be teaching in a couple of weeks and also starting the tourist guide career at a place just round the corner from work. I've started a running programme, by which i mean i get off my arse and go running for a few hours a week. This and the extra income puts me well on my way to reaching the "Aconcagua 2015" goal!

Santiago.

No comments: