Tuesday 9 February 2010

One year anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of traviajero. I started this website with some hopes and aspirations of one day being able to travel and visit some nice places in the world far away from the concrete jungle that for me was Tunbridge Wells. It is awesome to be able to write about what i do and where i go and i hope my words will one day inspire people to do the same and travel, or at least seek for a change in lifestyle and realise that there is more to life than what's going on in your hometown.

So here's to one year of traviajero, i hope people have enjoyed what i have written since last february and will continue to do so in years to come. Thanks all of you who tune into my blog every now and then, it's nice to have people reading it!

Santiago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Santi!!!
I am proud of you
Love Mum